OMG Taylor on TEAM EDWARD WTF!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OMG Taylor on TEAM EDWARD WTF!!!!!!

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:20 am

I hate you all you ugly mongrel flea bag mutts!!!!!

Last edited by Shoot The Pooch on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shoot The Pooch

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lowe_fortune

Back to top Go down

Re: OMG Taylor on TEAM EDWARD WTF!!!!!!

Post  4evrBlack on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Lol, welcome Team Edbored.
4evrBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Question

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:41 pm

Do you love that dog because Taylor plays him and you liked the movie, or because of the character in the books?
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack on Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Shoot The Pooch wrote:Do you love that dog because Taylor plays him and you liked the movie, or because of the character in the books?

Taylor is a good actor, I'll give him that much, but I would've liked it better if Steven Strait played Jacob (on my sig).
Erm, to be honest I didn't like the film...at all. Robert Pattinson did a good job (mind you they could've worked on the "sparkle" effect), me and my mates didn't think Stewart was as good. I saw her in Panic Room and even as a kid she did a better job with that film than she did with Twilight. Let's hope she improves with New Moon.
I love Jacob the character from the books. After hearing how perfect Edward was and how much Bella loved him... I was getting a bit bored. I didn't fall for Edward because I was already in love with another vampire from another series, and so when Jacob came into the picture it felt like a breath of fresh air. He was funny, warm, kind, NOT perfect but as close to reality as you can get... and a shapeshifter, who changes specifically into a wolf. I'll tell you now that I love wolves! I want to own one, but I'm pretty sure they're a bit too dangerous to keep as a pet. Lol. If you put all that together you can see why I fell for Jacob, and fell hard. The first werewolf/shapeshifter I fell for Very Happy
4evrBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:34 am

Nope, sorry, I don't ger it at all...

I'm a die hard Johnny Depp fan...it's an unhealthy obsession I've had for a long time but then Edward comes along and I fall for him...so I kind of understand your whole "already in love with another vampire" thing.

But I still don't like "him" because of his lack of respect for Bella.

So who's this other vampire who could possibly deter you from Edward...I'd like to know about him.

So anyway, I'm going to keep this up, whenever I feel an extra strong surge of hate towards this character...sorry, but I can't vent on my mates that would be really stupid. And people are looking at me wierdly on the train when I'm reading...the faces I make at these books...WOAH, and then I start snapping at the book...it's sad...really. So I come here and growl at the ones who like the one who is causeing my anger...you guys, hope you understand. and don't get offended or anything, coz they're not real.

I didn't think he was a very good actor (taylor) but I liked the way Bella was portrayed, something about her constant depressive state makes her seem different from your generic female protaginist.

Thanks for ur reply
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack on Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Lol, you come here to get your anger out? Hmm... I guess it's more healthy than violence.
Don't worry, I know he's not real, that's why no matter how much I love the character I know he doesn't exist.

I fell for Damon from The Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith. It came out WAY before Twilight, and it's a similar love story but way better. Those of us who have read Vampire Diaries actually choose it over the Twilight Saga. I choose it because the pace is faster, a LOT more takes place in those 4 small books, characters develop a lot more than they do in Twilight, and the vampires are two brothers; one good (Stefan), one bad (Damon), both from Renaissance Italy... what's not to love? *sigh*

I'm a fan of Depp myself! He's a brilliant actor and drop dead gorgeous! I can't wait till Public Enemies comes out!!! bounce
4evrBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:03 am

OH MY GOD I KNOW!!! and Rum Diaries...sigh...haha, I'll have to check out these other books, they sound alright.
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Jake

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 am

I love Jacobs character and i know u dnt but i love Taylor Lautner! He is awesome and u should see his muscles and biceps, Oh and by the Shoot the Pooch why the hell do u have 2 portray ur anger on this site! Just joking. lol! No, seriously now why r u on this site? Im intrigued, plz reply Exclamation

I know u wont like this but its what i do

Taylor is hot 2 go
H-O-T-T-O-G-O
Awooh, hot 2 go
Awooh, hot 2 go!

P.S. Soz its just my thang now
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHY?

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Hehe "shoot the pooch" funny huh? I've already written a reply to that question above just read all the other stuff...i'd so love to "La Push" him off that cliff... (read it on a t-shirt...the best darn t-shirt i've seen in a while)
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:55 pm

Well think about it...how could it not be fun to "infiltrate" your little team here...i mean, well, im the outsider and theres not much you can do...theres not much I can do either but you get the point right? Its fun to hassle you...basically...in lamens terms.
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

hi shoot the pooch

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:59 pm

cool r u on now? shoot the pooch(no offense obviously u dnt like jake but seriously, u could try and blend in! We all love jake here either by the character or the person so...)
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 am

nope, honestly i just came here to let you know how much i dont like him because hes not sctually real and there fore i cant yell at him myself hahaha, so unfortunately you guys are the next best thing...i dont really want to yell at stephenie meyer...shes way too good for that. Very Happy
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

C'mon

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:13 am

I know that his not real! Havent you read any of my other comments! But hes more.. whats the word... close to what youd get, we dont want someone whos perfect e.g.edward. We want someone whos not 100 bloody years old! and is better than us in anything never mind everything! And when u kiss your heart doesnt stop beating or have to turn into a vampire to be with them forever and not stay still in a 19 year old body forever, and not to be killed by a bloodsuckin child inside of you! And WHO may i ask wants 2 b older than her husband, by two years(ok a bit under two). At least u can kiss jake without all the kuffuffle, and you can grow old and live a normal life, and have normal children that dont kill u when the time comes! And he has the body of a 27 year old when hes 16, so technically hes older than you!
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:16 am

eh fine by me...i still would prefer the personality and appearance of edward to jacob...i mean u see all these horrible things in ed...i see great and wonderous things and vice versa for ja...cob...shudders... but do you get me?
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

NO!!!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:19 am

Why would you come here 2 say ur insults why not go to team edward and share with them!
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:21 am

OMG i already made this clear.....i want to yell at jacob. seeing as hes not real the ppl who love him most are the best ive got...see this is why i bag you...your stupid...how can u not understand my freaking god come on!!!
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:29 am

Dont call me stupid!!! Go yell at another () person then, you stupid ()!!! Maybe u should yell at yourself! Dont u dare go off at me!!!!!! Jacob is the () best character in this book and movie! Go winge about Jacob some other () place like team edward u () ()and leave us Jacob supporters alone

I deleted six swear words, and i never swear that much in one paragraph!This is where i swore()
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 am

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i am SO getting my mates to read this...boy you really are dumb...perhaps you should re read my reasons for being here, because if u want to drive me away you'll just have to be nice...its not fun when your all nice... Twisted Evil
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

HUH?

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 am

How am i dumb if i am one of the brightest in my grade and there are 180 of us?!
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:42 am

because you go to retard school HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAH lol!
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

HARSH

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:47 am

That not funny u dick! I dont go to 'retard school' i go to a school and been told many times i could have gone to a selective and gotten in! And at least i dont go to a sped school!
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:50 am

ahem they're the same thing loser and you ARE stupid because my reason for you being dumb has nothing to do with schooling you little FUKTARD and by whinging and whining about how smart you are and how well educated u are makes me think ur even dumber beause im ripping on you for the simple reason ur on team fleabag...thats it...you ARE an IDIOT for thinking i care how "smart" you are.
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

BTW

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:54 am

U know Jacobs age is acually built like a 27 year old! So callin him a pooch isnt smart u dweeb head cause he is physically and technically older than u, u imbersile
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:00 am

OMG hahahah i cant even talk to you ur too fuckin stupid!
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Post  leeshiie on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:19 am

Jacob Black may be PHYSICALLY built like a twenty-whatever year old, but he acts like a child.
Pardon me, but I prefer my men slightly more mature than a puppy. HAHA
And who cares if Edward's an odd 100 years old, he certainly doesn't look it, and he certainly knows how to treat a woman. I also don't think he would ever dream of tongue raping Bella, for one second.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM EDWARD.
leeshiie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top