cool

Post  werewolf girl on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 pm

not bad
i can't even figure out how to get my picture from my camera to facebook
let alone make a video.
werewolf girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:12 am

That was such a good utube flick! I strongly agree with reason 1,2,4(no doubt in my mind),6,7(though im a bit young fr that),8(true,very true) and 10. I agree with 3,5 and 9 too.

But nothing would or will ever persuade me otherwise of going fr team jacob!

Oh and about reason 11. OMG YYYYYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! he is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love the lycans :]

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser on Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:30 am

i love reason 11! Very Happy
i'm a person who absoultely LOVES hugs....they're jst so.....GOOD Smile
and Jacob...warm hugging..... lol
and my favourite animal is a wolf...so u kno...hmm....werewolf....jst bound to be that i love jake! XD
TeamJACOBKaiser

Location : Cliff Diving in La Push with the La Push gang....especially with Jacob.... :)

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kai_to_the_la93

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 am

I LUV JAKE!!!!!!

Random: How weird would it be if a werewolf imprinted on someone who was allergic to dogs?hm...
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:16 pm

HAHA!
OMG!
THAT WOuld be...really...unfortunate affraid

just think how BAD that would be affraid

*sniff* Sad
TeamJACOBKaiser

Location : Cliff Diving in La Push with the La Push gang....especially with Jacob.... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:30 am

U wouldnt be able 2 go near them!
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser on Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:34 pm

exactly!
and everyone knows that there is some little urge inside of them that just to go up and hug a twilight werewolf...Smile
(i'm not sure bout those other werewolves in different interpretations tho...... that is, the ones not in twilight)
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Ha! Awesome vid! I seen that on youtube randomly not long before i joined here, LOL, who knew i would now know who made it. Agree with all of it. LOL.

Oh and about the person who was allergic to dogs and a shape shifter imprinted on them...Well um, that would kinda suck, but maybe that person wouldnt be allergic to said wolfs human half, and would just have to avoid them in wolf form.

Well i know from an assignment i did, and general reading because i am a loser and have been obsessed with proving the existance of werewolves since i was young, that actual Lycans, like children of the moon variety, back in the 1400's used to imprint on many different human, but it was all about bloodlust, it was a sexual thing, nothing more, and nothing less. Which when i first started reading New Moon and learnt about their imprinting i was thinking - oh well, thats different! I like the Twilight version better, it is a much more romantic twist on an old tale. So i doubt the urge to hug would be their for actual Lycans, but the shapeshifter variety seem much nice and they cant infect you with the beast with a simple scratch like the children of the moon can...

Ok i know, i am a loser, i have studied Lycanthropy and legends of Shapeshifter inside and out, i am even going to Romasanta next year after i finish uni and finish travelling through America (Im going to La Push YAY) to visit the grave and the site where the first ever reporting of a werewolf was noted, and also to visit the mental ward in Romasanta Asylum and Hospital to see where they tied up and kept the people who suffered from Lycan's disease or Prophyria...It will be awesome, it will help with my studies, as me and a friend are really into all this stuff and he is concentrating on vamps, and i am concentrating on lycans, and we get together for spirit tours and ghost tours and midnight cemetery treks (i have so many awesome pics and vids from our nights spent in cemeteries)...

So yeah, from what i have learnt, which is enough to fill a book, lol, i dont think you would want to hug a child of the moon, as one scratch can change you, just keep silver or wolfsbane on you and you will be fine though....But when hugging a Twilight wolf, just be prepared to be in his arms for a long time...LOL!!

Ok loser is shutting up now! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:35 am

OMG! That is fair radd!!!!
lol Razz
and you mentioned in a different post how you have a wolf ... Shocked !!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!! my favourite animals are wolves and i've always wanted a wolf but i didn't really think it was possible.....Razz
lol
and that wounds really cool, makes me feeli like i should go and do my own reading.... Smile
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:07 am

wat if renesmee was allergic 2 dogs....more chances fr us!
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:51 am

TeamJACOBKaiser wrote:OMG! That is fair radd!!!!
lol Razz
and you mentioned in a different post how you have a wolf ... Shocked !!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!! my favourite animals are wolves and i've always wanted a wolf but i didn't really think it was possible.....Razz
lol
and that wounds really cool, makes me feeli like i should go and do my own reading.... Smile

Yep, i have a wolf, a timber wolf, you need to do a course and obtain a lisence to get one, you cant get the lisence until you are 21 though, even though i dont turn 21 until the 25th of June, i work at the animal shelter, so i am trusted, so i was allowed to get my lisence early and they let me take him home at 14 weeks old...and i am totally the alpha, he wont listen to my partner, whom i live with, he just ignores him and howls in his face, where as all i need to do is clap my hands and he shuts up, it is so good to be the alpha, and to know he is listening...slowely...! LOL! Wolves are my fav animals as well, i just love them...

Oh and you should totally read up on all things shapeshifter and lycan, it is so interesting, me and my mate are so going to have enough to get a book out there one day, with proof, because, we believe that seeing as werewolves and vampires have soooooooo much history, how can they not be real, i mean, we dont see god, but people still believe in him, so for me, believing in the supernatural is normal...if that makes sense to anyone else...lol...
Pretty_Twisted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:07 am

What colours ur wolf?

It does make sense 2 me....
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser on Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 am

well if you do get enough to post that book and i can definitely tell you i'd be interested in reading it!!!
and yer it makes sense Smile
i've always thought that tho, u kno, if there's so much legend/rumours/tales etc etc etc, how can there NOT be slivers of, or the whole the whle thing be, truth?

Very Happy!!!!!! ok. am toatlly determined to be able to get a wolf now. YAYAYAYAYAY cheers can't wait till i'm 21!!!! or maybe i should get a head start like you did? Razz lol
how old were you when you got him?

and i am totally the alpha, he wont listen to my partner, whom i live with, he just ignores him and howls in his face, where as all i need to do is clap my hands and he shuts up, it is so good to be the alpha, and to know he is listening...slowely...! LOL! Wolves are my fav animals as well, i just love them...

lol! naw! i would totally wanna see that! but i'd probably to busy trying to hug it...(lol but i imagine it doesn't like strangers...:s?)
i actually can't remember when wolves strated being my favourite animal, or even why they did start being my fave animal...all i kno now is that they just are Very Happy
just like i've always wanted to learn archery... Smile i have a lot of things i want to do with my life Smile
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:52 pm

if i got a wolf(which i probably wont cause i doubt my mum would let me...) it would be russet coloured(hehe) and i would train it like it was a dog AND can u guess wat i'd call him....
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:12 am

lol i think all of us would call (if we got one) our wolves Jacob. including me Smile
idk...i think i'd like a russet coloured....or gray... idk
i jst like all wolves in general Smile
i was thinking if i couldn't get a wolf, i'd get a husky cos they LOOK similar, but now that i kno it's POSSIBLE to actually get a wolf, i'm gonna work as hard as i can to get a wolf Smile
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:16 am

OF COURSE its name would be Jacob or Jake either way and it would be russet coloured.....
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:39 am

hahaha well i am glad someone understand my theory on why i think, and want to prove, and believe in the existance of all things (ok not all, but most) supernatural...

And dude, you should totally get a wolf, i mean, you need to be 21, and it is expensive to obtain the lisence, but think about how worth it it would be in the end...

And LOL - imagine if we all had wolves, they would all have the name Jacob. It would get a little confusing then! LMAO!
Pretty_Twisted

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:43 am

i think i'd call mine Jake....jst to be a leettllllee differnt Razz
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:44 am

i wouldnt minnd he could learn my voice anyway
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:43 am

haha
i'm more of a nicknames girl though
i love nicknames, thinking of new ones etc etc Smile
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 am

TeamJACOBKaiser wrote:haha
i'm more of a nicknames girl though
i love nicknames, thinking of new ones etc etc Smile
wat do u mean with the bottom line...
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 am

i love making nicknames for my friends...my friends and i hav so many nicknames.....mine has changed dozens of times over the years
from Kaila, to Kaiser, to Kaiser Cheifs (a band! lol Razz), to Kai, and apparently my bestfriend's favouriterite now is kaidoodle.....kinda DON'T like that one ...but i am going to come up with an equally embarrassing one....soon enough Razz
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:54 am

well my friends call me Trigger and i hate it!
♥Kel Bel♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next