Hey there. c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey there. c:

Post  Skye on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:50 pm

I used to be the biggest Cullent fan out there--well, okay, maybe not. That title belongs to my friends OTL But seriously, I love Jacob way more. He's adorable, heartbroken and strong and who the HELL does not like wolves. <3 Big fluffy doggies.

Name's Skye and I'm 16(just a few months younger than Taylor Lautner lmao >w<) and I'm the freaking biggest Jacbo fan out there. Along with all of you, of course. c:

NICE TO MEET YOU.

I love Leah too. :c
Skye

View user profile http://hitaruhigakura.sheezyart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey there. c:

Post  4evrBlack on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey there!
So you were a fan of Edward first?...Then turned? That is SO cool. Cool
I've loved wolves ever since I read "The Sight" by David Clement-Davies, (it's not about vampires/werewolves, but just wolves - GREAT book!) besides, I fell in love with another vampire from another series, so I couldnt fall for Edbored. Jacob was the first shapeshifter/werewolf I fell for...How could I not?! bounce

Btw I like Leah too! She's an interesting character, and a strong one too. I'm glad she didn't end up with Jake Neutral
4evrBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Yeah, Leah's a really hardheaded woman. I love her to bits. <3 Though I have to admit I had a fit when I red she was 20 years old. I though she was younger. :c

Yeaaaaah, I was totally into the Edward cult thing. But then this one day my friends were attributing characters to everyone(my friends are really weird, okay?) and I got Jacob. And eventually I saw the movie and then I saw Taylor and then... Fffff. I am uncapable of not falling for indian guys. Must be my ancestry calling out. o_O;;

The Sight. I'll have to read that. Any idea if I could find that on Amazon?
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack on Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:01 am

Lol, do your friends regret giving you Jacob, now that you've turned Team Jacob? Very Happy

Oh, and sure you can find The Sight on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_w_h__2_10?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=the+sight+clement-davies&sprefix=the+sight+&sprefix=the+sight+&sprefix=the+sight+

There's another book after it called "Fell" - don't read up on it until after you've read The Sight - possible spoilers lurking on the blurb Wink
4evrBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:08 pm

I'll take extra care of harassing my father into buying those two for me. A few early birthday presents wouldn't hurt. I'd much prefer a few good books to a graphic tablet any day, anyways.

Actually, my friend, who oh-go modestly attributed Vampire!Bella to herself, and I decided that fighting was stupid and thus our version of Team Switzerland was born. It's pretty fun; every time we argue one of us yells SWITZERLAND! and we stop screaming at each other. xD It's really funny to watch, really. I should catch us on tape some time.
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:45 pm

At least you have a peace-maker, me and my friends don't. There's 3 who like Edward and 3 (including me) who like Jacob. If there's ever an argument, over who's best, the Team Jacobs are VERY passionate and we pretty much thrash them into silence. HA! Laughing

I hope you like the books! Please don't track me down and beat me up if you don't enjoy them Shocked
I'll let you know now that it's not vampires and werewolves, it's plain wolves. It is fantasy so there's a supernatural element to it. It's one of my favourite books so I do hope you like it, I personally LOVE IT! bounce
4evrBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Well, I successfully convinced my parents to order it. Smile It's rare that they bend to my every will so easily, but then again, my dad's a huge lover, and the book wasn't too pricey, so my mom gave up and just ordered it. I can't wait 'till it comes in! I'mm read it day and night. <3

Actually there are more Cullenists in my group of friends. It's like, five against one. And I'm the ONE. D: So it pretty much sucks when we get into arguments. But I always manage to shut them up by saying JACOB NEVER LEFT(even if he did but he came back for the marriage which was the thing he left for so it doesn't count). c:

BLACKISM FOREVER YESSSS. <3
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Did you order both of them or just the first one?

5 against 1? Wow.
I know a lot of girls who have read Twilight and pretty much ALL of them have fallen for Edward. I don't know why, he's sooo boring, he has no personality and no LIFE. (HAHAHAH!!!!) Jacob is SO funny! Why don't they see that?! Edbored never cracks a joke. He's been alive for what, 100 years? And he doesn't know ONE joke? Jeez. Talk about being depressing.
Besides, Jacob is a lot more fun to be around what with all that cliff diving and motorbike racing... Cool
4evrBlack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum