Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  TayLaut's#1fan on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:01 am

My name is Katie and I am seventeen years old. I am here to tell you that I am Taylor Launter biggest fan no matter what you guys say. haha
No that we got that out of the way:
I LIVE for Red Wings Hockey
I don't enjoy long walks on the beach.
My favorite band is the Beach Boys
My favorite movie is a tie between Stand by Me and Meet Joe Black
I am a procastinator and love it
and last of all...
I AM TEAM JACOB.
avatar
TayLaut's#1fan

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-02-13
Age : 26
Location : Wishing I was in La Push...Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yo!

Post  4evrBlack on Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Hey Taylor fan Smile
With the list there I can say I love the song "Get Around" by the Beach Boys Very Happy
Being in London I don't get to see much of a beach, let alone walk around and know if I enjoy it at all Sad
Stand by Me is a GREAT film! And I am ALL Team Jacob too!!!! bounce
avatar
4evrBlack

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-02-19
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  wolf girl on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:40 pm

TayLaut's#1fan wrote:My name is Katie and I am seventeen years old. I am here to tell you that I am Taylor Launter biggest fan no matter what you guys say. haha
No that we got that out of the way:
I LIVE for Red Wings Hockey
I don't enjoy long walks on the beach.
My favorite band is the Beach Boys
My favorite movie is a tie between Stand by Me and Meet Joe Black
I am a procastinator and love it
and last of all...
I AM TEAM JACOB.
we all luv him

wolf girl

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:32 am

aha

and stand by me is an awesome movie!!! I live in Australia so i do go 2 the beach but i dnt like it at all!!UGH!

Oh and i LUV Taylor Lautner so i reckon i do know lots aabout him 2. Very Happy , Welcome!
avatar
♥Kel Bel♥

Posts : 1947
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 22
Location : anywhere in a hundred mile radius of Jacob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  wolf girl on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 pm

MsPiano wrote:aha

and stand by me is an awesome movie!!! I live in Australia so i do go 2 the beach but i dnt like it at all!!UGH!

Oh and i LUV Taylor Lautner so i reckon i do know lots aabout him 2. Very Happy , Welcome!
i live in king NC can't wait for new moon Very Happy

wolf girl

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 pm

where's tht?

New Moon comes out in America on the 20th of November apparently and comes out in Australia on the 19th.hehe
avatar
♥Kel Bel♥

Posts : 1947
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 22
Location : anywhere in a hundred mile radius of Jacob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  wolf girl on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:56 pm

MsPiano wrote:where's tht?

New Moon comes out in America on the 20th of November apparently and comes out in Australia on the 19th.hehe
your lucky

wolf girl

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  wolf girl on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:58 pm

wolf girl wrote:
MsPiano wrote:where's tht?

New Moon comes out in America on the 20th of November apparently and comes out in Australia on the 19th.hehe
your lucky
look it up online king north carolina

wolf girl

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-07-24
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:00 am

aha, im totally going 2 do tht.
avatar
♥Kel Bel♥

Posts : 1947
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 22
Location : anywhere in a hundred mile radius of Jacob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  nikka-werewolf on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:12 pm

haha you are so lucky!! i dont know when is it goin to come up right here!!! Sad
avatar
nikka-werewolf

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 23
Location : La Push with Jacob by my side!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 pm

wat do u mean?
avatar
♥Kel Bel♥

Posts : 1947
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 22
Location : anywhere in a hundred mile radius of Jacob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  nikka-werewolf on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:27 pm

that you are lucky bcause New Moon comes out in Australia the 9th and here in ecuador we dont even know the date!!! Sad
avatar
nikka-werewolf

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-06-25
Age : 23
Location : La Push with Jacob by my side!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:13 pm

the 19th its coming out here...

It's probably going 2 come out there on the 20th 2.
avatar
♥Kel Bel♥

Posts : 1947
Join date : 2009-04-23
Age : 22
Location : anywhere in a hundred mile radius of Jacob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey There Fellow Lovers of Jacob!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum