Hellow!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hellow!

Post  TTian on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:21 am

Wink Hi,Nice to meet you alls! Is good to know that there still people who love Jake!
So I'm From Puerto Rico ,Age:20 ,Female.
Who tell me about this series?
My best friend Natasha! YEY.
Went i get the first book i cul not stop reading it.
My fav one is New moon.I really enjoy reading every part that jacob and bella have fun together.
I don't dislike Edward ,i just like jacob better hehe...even thoug i love vampire.
Oh If i write some words wrong..is that my inglish is not that good.Sorry.
Anyways I'm a really friendly person so lets be friends! YEY
Well i think that is all.Anything you want to talk or ask is okis with me ! ^_^

almost forget to tell my name hehe
Is : Tatiana ^__^

TTian

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mitsuki-yaoi

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellow!

Post  JacobsMate on Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:25 pm

Welcome! no worries about english typos and such, ive lived here in America and speak mainly English and yet my grammar isnt the greatest Razz the only other languages i somewhat speak is a few random words in Spanish, French, a couple others i cant remember and a couple words of Quileute...nothing impressive, so dont think you need to feel bad. just a warning: I talk too much lol welcome, once again
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

^_^

Post  TTian on Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 pm

JacobsMate wrote:Welcome! no worries about english typos and such, ive lived here in America and speak mainly English and yet my grammar isnt the greatest Razz the only other languages i somewhat speak is a few random words in Spanish, French, a couple others i cant remember and a couple words of Quileute...nothing impressive, so dont think you need to feel bad. just a warning: I talk too much lol welcome, once again

Hehe don't worry.For the final book there is going to be an event (cosplay,quizes,band,ect) in the BodersStore here.Are they going to do the same there??
TTian

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/mitsuki-yaoi

Back to top Go down

Re: Hellow!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum