Hello People like me!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello People like me!

Post  julsluvswolves on Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Hey! Call me Juls! And I am proud to say that I am with team Jacob all the way~! I am fairly new to the Twilight series so I'm not up to date on theories and such or info about breaking dawn I would love some updates thought! Very Happy

I really hope that Stephanie Meyers doesn't do something along the lines of having Jacob imprint on some random girl... I was wondering if she was plotting having him imprint Angela did those two meet yet?? I hope so....

Mad ugh anyways email me if you feel like it!

TEAM JACOB RULES!!!
julsluvswolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello People like me!

Post  quilateararocks on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:35 pm

hewwo, and welcome to the forum, and dont feel bad, im new to the series also, my girlfriend told me i had to read it, so i did, and could not put them down...about Angela and Jacob, its a good idea, but isn't she with Eric?
quilateararocks

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cody__burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin - Kole on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:29 am

No she is with Ben
Admin - Kole
Admin

View user profile http://teamjacob.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post  julsluvswolves on Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:16 am

Yeah but this whole imprinting thing could just leave Ben in the dust.....(Poor guy) Sad But I really don't want that too happen, it just seems like the easy way out. It's like--->

Steph: What on earth I'm i going to do with all those Jacob Bella fans, I know I'll just have Jacob imprint the only person in Bella's life who isn't affected by the weird vampire and werewolf world I created, and have her be imprinted by Jacob so bella feels less guilt and Jacob will be happy.

Me: No Steph, it ain't that easy.

Well that was my little weird moment, thanks for the welcome!
julsluvswolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobsMate on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 am

Yeah I agree, Jacob shouldn't imprint on some random person, and Angela and Jacob haven't met yet, because the night that he, Mike and Bella went to the movies, she cancelled, but that was even before he phased...but thinking about it, wouldn't they have met at the bonfire back in Twilight? I don't think Jacob is going to imprint right now, in his position...I shall tell no spoiler...besides, its only like...three weeks until its released! At least here in the States, anyway Very Happy and I will seriously throw a raging hissy fit if he imprints; I pitched a fit when he ran away, and the Seth updates on him... Shocked *slaps self* Bad dog...off subject, so to try to band-aid this, Welcome, Juls!
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  julsluvswolves on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:25 am

Thank you for the welcome! I think if she (stephanie Meyer) did decided to have Jake imprint on some random girl. I swear I will throw a fit and ask if there are any who would like to join me mob around steph's house! (just kidding but you never know!) I love your signature! I just finished a comic strip using it (featuring you) but I won't post it if you don't want me too.

thanks again!
julsluvswolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobsMate on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:20 pm

sure, you can post it! lol now im all excited to see it, i didnt think anyone would really even find my signature funny other than me, but i am glad to be wrong this time around Very Happy i agree with the pitching a fit if Jake imprints, but the mobbing Stephenie's place would definitely not be a good idea, especially since the law enforcement down there is most likely much better than my town's. i could think of a couple other things that could be done in Arizona (or in the southwest in general) that would cause much less havoc (and avoiding the possibility of Stephenie getting all excited and letting loose a bunch of German shepherds and shouting "Release the hounds!" as she said on her MySpace, i believe [and as far as i know, she doesnt have any dogs]) like..i dont know, hunting down a ballet studio in Phoenix...or meandering in the desert searching for Melanie's Uncle Jeb's hideout and Jared and Jamie...that was from The Host so if you havent read it, you ought to, its INCREDIBLE I love you
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  julsluvswolves on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:22 pm

AUGH! I know I've heard that it's incredible! I'm almost done the comic but it'll take me a while to get to a scanner! Sad Well I don't really know about law enforcements (never did/saw anything needing enforcement) lived in a small town up till recently. But even in the city nothing that eventful ( like a mob screaming Jacob's freedom) happens...A least around me. LOL I'll post it asap ( but still might be a while)
julsluvswolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobsMate on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:46 am

ive lived in a small town for as long as i can remember, and i dont remember too many illegal things i witnessed..other than jaywalking and passengers on ATVs, though i frequently jaywalk and ive been the passenger a few times but in a town this small nobody cares...seriously, we're like, the size of Forks only like 100 people bigger...though i live about an hour from a town that has murders now and then...there was a man who was going to be killed (the murderer was caught) and the man came to the hospital my mom's friend works at Shocked okay then, i can wait a while, good work always takes time! speaking of work, i have a drawing i did a few months ago of Jacob and Bella when she is punching him, but considering shes so short, *coughs* im her height, her arm turned out overly long so if she were to put it down her hand would be at her knee or so but its not totally noticeable...ill scan it and put it as my avatar eventually if you guys want to see it Very Happy
JacobsMate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  julsluvswolves on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:40 am

I've posted it please check it out and leave a comment! Thanks!

http://inuyoukai-san.deviantart.com/art/Jacob-why-halfnaked-bother-us-93034539
julsluvswolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobsMate on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:14 pm

!!!!!! Juls, I LOVE it!!!! I bookmarked it Very Happy I dont have a deviant account so I cant comment, but it is absolutely fabulous! Very Happy way wicked choice of hair color for moi, my hair is actually naturally that color, or close to it, i cant remember, its been black for three months tongue adorable!! i'll have to scan my drawing, but ive had no time, ive been on vacation...i was supposed to be back in the state by noon today, and i just got here (roughly six hours later)...i had gone with my aunt and her friend was there so she took him up on his offer to buy us breakfast Rolling Eyes again, I I love you it!!
JacobsMate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  julsluvswolves on Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:23 pm

YAY! XD I was actually really worried about your character sketch, but I'm happy that you like her (and that there was some resemblance!!! Smile)
But I got really attached to her that I made a whole page version of her! (I need to give an actual name tho...) But I'm so happy ( and shocked O.O) that you liked it! I'll be posting More stuff soon! And if you have any ideas for comics please let me know! (My being funny is really a spur of the moment and forgotten in five minutes) Uper glad that loved it! And I am hoping with anticipation for breaking Dawn bounce if you hear some news about a strange and mysterious death up north on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. It's me. (Unless we all die from aftershock) LOL
julsluvswolves

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobsMate on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:19 am

well, if youre looking for a name for her, I cant think of any good ones...I would think of the names i would name my possible children but theyre all Twilight names so i guess its useless ('Alice Rose' and 'Emmett Tyler' if you were wondering) i would volunteer my name and not worry about it but i dont want her to chase me down and kill me for giving you the idea of 'heather' (i dont like my name, its too sophisticated in my opinion) and Juls, you are definitely not the only one anticipating BD at a life threatening level tongue my best friend and i are possibly gonna bake a cake, but its a solid that after we go to the concert we're headed to that we're gonna find a clock and stare until it hits midnight and scream bloody murder in excitement lol i dunno when ill actually be able to get BD, but since my birthday is not far away i told my grandma that if she wanted to buy me a birthday present she could send me the Twilight chocolate bar from Godiva's, or if by the time i talked to her i didnt have BD then she could send me a copy if she was game for wrestling a flock of Twi-hards at the local Borders tongue but if i have any ideas for comics, ill try to write them down or something so i dont forget them and let you know..atm i cant think of any but i guarantee that i will have some sort of an idea over the next view days (but whether or not it will be good, i dunno)
JacobsMate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobsMate on Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:45 am

there, got it scanned and into my avatar...had to have Kole shrink it for me since im not smart enough to figure it out myself Embarassed its supposed to be when he kissed her in Eclipse and she broke her hand...its not very good, but it took forever >.<
JacobsMate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top